Friday, August 18, 2006

DVD Wishes


I'm patiently awaiting the St. Elsewhere series to come out on DVD (no set date yet). As a kid I can remember staying up past my bedtime secretly watching reruns on PBS in my bedroom. St. Elsewhere kicks all medical drama ass - even ER. The series lasted six seasons from 1982-1988, 137 episodes lasting one hour each. Denzel Washington and Howie Mandel were regular characters on the show. Please, DVD Gods, put St. Elsewhere on DVD's!!

Okay folks, what do you want to see on DVD? A series or movie? Why?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

my list is long because my thirst for TV on DVD cannot be quenched.

I will say that I'm estatic becuase I've long awaited the DVD arrival of The Adventures of Brisco County Jr (Bruce Campbell), and it is finally here!

I am still waiting for Twin Peaks season 2.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cactus said...

fuzzy, i thought of you the other day because twin peaks was on HBO!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home