Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Did It!


Yep, I joined a gym. I checked a couple of places out locally and found one that's 5 minutes away from my place. The start up fee was $29 and its $10 a month with no committment. The only negative is the place is seriously ugly - everything inside is yellow and purple. Ugh.

I signed a contract and set of rules, one of which states, "No banging, screaming, grunting or uncontrolled heavy lifting allowed." Awww...come on...a little male grunting keeps a girl motivated! :) Maybe there's a CD version - "oh yeah baby, keep going...don't stop." Now that would keep me walking on the treadmill for a few extra minutes.

I celebrated my "get off your lazy butt" thought process by purchasing some highly fashionable gym shorts at Walmart. Also noteworthy, I finally found Peach Schnapps. I've been looking all over for this stuff! Come to Mama! Now if I could just find one of those beer hats with the straws...fill it with Fuzzy Navel drink....and headphones with male grunting...I'd be set for one helluva good evening at the gym. Hey, a girl can hope, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wintersnow70 said...

You go girl, pump that iron. Bat those eyes at the sexy studs while you sweat on the treadmill.
Workouts followed by fuzzy navels. See if you can find a real fuzzy navel on a guy.
I got my fuzzy navel, ooohh it stretched.

lol- L

10:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

way to go cactus!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay on joining a gym!! That's awesome :)

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home