Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Get to Know Cactus

1. Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?~ yes

2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?~ nope

3. Do you like more than one person right now?~ yep

4. What was the last thing you ate?~ tacos

5. Did you get any compliments today?~ haven't seen anyone yet

6. Where are you going on your next vacation?~ California

7. Are most of your friends guys or girls?~ girls

8. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?~ hell yess!

9. Do you own any pets?~ 2 dogs. woof.

10. If you could have one superpower what would it be?~ healing the sick

11. Where have you lived most of your life? St. Louis County

12. Why is the sky blue?~ because a book told me so

13. When was the last time you took a long drive?~ in may - stl to phx

14. What is your least favorite sound?~ the ebs testing on tv. gets on my frickin nerves.

15. Are you moody?~ yes

16. What is your most favorite movie of all time?~ Nine to Five

17. Have you ever done anything hurtful to a classmate?~ Not a classmate, but to a chick i didn't like in college. I put a tiny bit of milk into a condom and hung it over her door. It was damn funny! Wonder what she thought of THAT....

18. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?~ no

19. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?~ no, i was the one that got TP'd

20. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?~ no, she's 7 1/2 yrs older

21. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?~ yes, my dad and i stumbled upon one in Hawaii in 1986. I don't remember it, he told me the story.

22. Have you ever gone streaking?~ no, who the hell would want to see THAT?

23. Have you ever had a stalker?~ Nah.

24. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?~ nope, but hottubbing topless

25. How many hours a day do you watch TV?~ too many

26. Have you ever gone to a party?~ yes

27. Have you ever been in love?~ i said it, but didn't mean it. so probably not.

28. Have you ever been betrayed by your best friend(s)?~ no

29. Have you ever been out of the U.S.?~ yes, canada and mexico

30. Have you ever thrown up from working out?~working out? whats THAT?

31. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat?~ yes

32. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food in one day?~ Probably while traveling

33. What was the last song you listened to?~ I'll Stand By You - Pretenders

34. Whats one item you never leave home without?~ my post surgical big ass sunglasses so the sun doesn't screw up my Lasik.

35. Last resturant you ate at?~ Burgers with K and L in Scottsdale, don't remember the name

36. Who was the last person who called you?~ Dad, we talk daily.

37. Who was the last person who texted you?~ Andrew

38. When was the last time you slept?~ like an hour ago? i like naps.

39. What are your plans for tonight?~ Texas Hold 'em at Jason's house

40. Who will repost this survey?~ no clue

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

the moody question made me think of your famous quote "you mere presence is aggrevating me." heheh

also - do you have to wear unstylish post-surgical sunglasses for the rest of you life? I just assuming the free sunglasses the dr. gave you are unstylish...You should get some hot-mama sunglasses since you can wear sunglasses now - go Nikita with sunglasses (you'd get that reference if you watched the most asesome show La Femme Nikita)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cactus said...

Thanks (not so much) for that reminder! Thanks for being such a good friend during that terrible job. It sounded nice...live in 24/7 for a week, then off for a week. It was the sleep deprivation and death threats from the unmedicated bipolar pregnant girl that they never warned me about. Ahhhh. I only have to use my granny glasses for a little bit longer. I'm 2 wks and 4 days post surgery, so I think for at least another month. Plus the sunlight here in AZ is much more intense than in MO. I'm not going to get those big round ones that Irene has - I told her she looks like an Oompa Loompa. She didn't appreciate that. She said they were in style. I think they're silly. ;)

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cactus, sound like a nice girl, Texas Holdem is addicting huh.I have fun playing with you. It's never a bore. Thanx for the words of wisdom too.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Wintersnow70 said...

Hey Cactus,

While you're listed your have dones I think you ought to list your have done it to's also.
Not that you're counting them.
Weirdest time spent with Cactus - Chicago 2005
4 dogs, 2 humans and a gazillion miles till IKEA

10:15 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cactus said...

curly, there were five dogs: yours, mine and a little white shiba foster (kimi?). thank God we took all the seats out of the van!! one big dog bed! Spirit was my foster at the time, so I think he and Kimi were in crates, your k9s and my wendy were loose.:)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home