Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Poo on You!


As if things aren't crazy enough with the final weeks of work and school, I came home last night to the apartment complex to find this lovely sight surrounding the mailboxes. Seems the plumbing issue from last week (when sewage came up into my bathtub - EWWW!) wasn't quite resolved. Yes, those brown things in the picture are exactly what you think they are. All over the place. And the white chunks - they're toilet paper. And the smell, well, I can't find the words to describe it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

omg. That is disgusting. I'm sorry.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Wintersnow70 said...

Yuck!!!!!! I thought high school bathrooms were bad. This is a bio hazard........

5:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

that is a biohazard. It is also insentive for me NOT to click on this blog - that picture is so disgusting. When I want a mind break from working on my project, I don't want to see poo!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home