Friday, October 20, 2006

A Letter from Cactus


Dear Apartment Complex Manager,

Thank you for the newly constructed carports outside. They're simple, yet elegant and serve their purpose well. Sure, the workers have started at 5am for the last month or so. Sure, it was outside my bedroom window and I'm not a morning person. Sure, the endless hours of jackhammering got irritating. Sure, the Hispanic rap music at loud levels grated my nerves.

Even though I didn't park in the area marked with yellow tape, you took it upon yourselves to tow my car (twice) to the other side of the parking lot. That was a fun game of hide and seek! The first time it happened I thought I was crazy, the second time I just laughed and looked around. What fun! It was so thoughtful of you to move it so it didn't get dirty with the mounds of dust everywhere.

Finally, Thank You for selecting fluorescent lights for the inside of the carports. My once dark bedroom is now lit up like the inside of a refrigerator when I'm trying to fall sleep. This saves money on electricity - I no longer need that night light to help me find the potty during the night. How convenient!

Thanks! It is nice to live in such a great community!


Yours Truly,
S. Cactus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home