Monday, October 30, 2006

Grad School - 1st day

Man, this sucks already. I just received the syllabus for the first two classes. I forgot that grad schools (most) have a different grading scale. Poop!!
A 95-100
A- 92-94
B+ 90-91
B 87-89
B- 84-86
C+ 80-83

This whole experience is going to be so strange. I really didn't have any courses that utilized the internet (in terms of coursework) for my BS, but damn....there's a lot online now. All kinds of class discussions, blah blah blah. According to the class roster, there are 8 other peeps getting their M.Ed. with me (and we're all starting at the same point and stay together throughout). Hope I like them...heheeh. Out of nine of us, there are at least three men and two generic names that I'm not sure about.

Whew. Deep breaths....deep breaths.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

it's kind of cool that the 9 of you will go through this together. At my school we're all going at different paces and you might be in a class with someone who is on their last class or with someone who is taking their fist class. I would welcome a sense of comraderie.

GOOD LUCK!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home